Visa Assistance

The documents to be enclosed along with the duly filled visa form before the visa interview are as follows :

1) Admit letter: The admit letter is sent by the university, which has granted admission to you. You have to enclose both i.e. the student and university’s copy duly signed by you. Hence when you receive admit letter from the university, you should check it thoroughly. In case there is any mistake in the same, with respect to name, nationality or any other error, you should immediately contact the college or University, and request a fresh document, with the corrections duly made. You cannot apply for the visa without an admit letter.

2) Passport: You should ensure that the passport is valid one.

3) Fee: This amount is non-refundable irrespective of whether you get or do not get visa.

List of essential documents for the interview :

You need to carry all original documents during the interview. All of the following documents must be in separate clear plastic folders and NOT in files and all in ORIGINAL. There are two kinds of documents –

  • Academic Papers
  • Financial Papers.

Academic Documents

  1. Acceptance letter: The official acceptance letter is sent along with the admit letter by the University where you have been offered admission. The original copy of the letter will be required.
  2. Original Test Scores: GRE/GMAT and TOEFL Test-scores sheets.
  3. Scholarship Letters: If you have received any scholarships or assistantships from the college or university, you will need to carry these financial award letters.
  4. Any other correspondence with the University.
  5. Printouts of e-mail received from the faculty / officials of the university.
  6. Copy of the Statement of Purpose.
  7. Original Degree certificates and all original mark-sheets from Class 12 / HSC onwards.

Financial Documents

The visa officer needs to ascertain your ability to pay the entire educational expense. This includes tuition fees, boarding expenses and other miscellaneous expenses that you will incur in country you intend to study. Ideally, you will need to show the expenses for the entire length of your education.

Note: You need to produce these documents even if you have applied for financial aid.

These documents include:

  1. I -T returns of yours sponsor for the past 5 years.
  2. PASSBOOK / BALANCE STATEMENT and Certificate from your bank stating the bank-balance.
  3. Statement from a Chartered Accountant listing all assets (movable and immovable) of yours and your parents and the sponsor (if parents are not the sponsors).
  4. Original documents pertaining to the certificate issued by Chartered Accountant.

For more details about Canadian Visa, refer to http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ci-ci/visa.aspx?lang=eng

For more details about USA Visa, refer to https://www.gousa.in/info?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4JuC4cfy2AIVj42PCh1BUg6vEAAYASAAEgISaPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds